BTH is a volunteer driven clinic and operates with a dedicated staff, paid and unpaid, and MANY committed volunteers - physicians, dentists, nurse practitioners, nurses, certified athletic trainers, pharmacists, pharmacy techs, social workers, teachers, students, clerical and administrative personnel and more! In 2013, over 200 Bridges volunteers logged 9,129 hours!
Interested in volunteering? Download a volunteer application HERE or stop by our offices to pick one up.
Monday - Thursday Daytime Needs
Administrative Nurses (Follow-Up Team)
- Schedule patient appointments with referral physicians, order and schedule tests and labs.
- Facilitate administrative duties in the clinic, such as filing, data entry, copying, stocking, phoning, faxing, etc.
- Fill and dispense medications ordered by the practitioners. Must be a RN, pharmacist, or pharm tech.
- Mondays: 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
- Wednesdays: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- Thursdays: 9:00 am - 10:30 am
Tuesday Evening Needs (5:00 pm - 8:00 pm)
Recertification Eligibility Reviewers
- Review patient eligibility by documenting Bridges eligibility requirements and filling out patient forms.
Dental Assistants & Hygienists
- Assist patients with dental needs per dentists care plan.
- Greet and check-in patients, answer phones, schedule appointments and direct patients to appropriate areas.
- Assist practitioners by taking patient vital signs, documenting chief complaints, and filling out diagnostic requisition forms.
- Fill and dispense medications as ordered by the practitioner (must be a RN, pharmacist, or pharm tech).
- Provide primary medical and dental care.
- Interact with clients in the waiting areas or on an individual basis (as referred by staff) regarding mental, spiritual, and emotional concerns.